Networking!

I am blogging to ask for any acting or previous dance captains to comment bellow!

Networking has been important throughout the BAPP course, module one taught me to establish my existing networks and how they are beneficial and very important to my professional practice. Now as a freelance dancer it is even more important and in this final module I want to exhaust all networks for my inquiry.

Being part of the blogging community will hopefully help me to find more candidates to fill out the questionnaires or interview for my inquiry about dance captains. I have been using my networks within the freelance dance community and now its time to reach out to the blogging BAPP community!

Networking is about establishing a connection and becoming part of a community, networking has helped me to get jobs, confirm queries from finding out where the best place to take class is in different countries to learning how to do a self-employed tax return! So what im trying to say is networking can help many areas of our professional practice, please get in touch if you would like my help!

Any module students and genre of dance any industry, as long as you were or are still a dance captain it would be a great help for my inquiry if you could comment bellow!

Thanks bloggers.

Comments

  1. Hi Nicole,

    I have been a previous dance captain and more than happy to help you with your inquiry.

    A xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflective Theory- Task 2c

Task 1A -Professional Profile/ CV

Current Networks-Task 3A