Reflecting on my module 2 inquiry planning process

WHAT I WISH I DID DIFFERENTLY....

1. I wish I has started to write my practice-based inquiry essay earlier within the module.

2. Read more of the suggested reading list for a greater understanding of the advanced terminology.

WHAT I NEED TO CONTINUE TO WORK ON FOR MODULE THREE...

1. I need to work on the structure of my essays- sharing my thoughts and experiences and then backing them up with a theory or theorist.

2. Reading the essay content more carefully to ensure I write along the right track.

IMPROVEMENTS I HAVE MADE SINCE MODULE ONE...

1.I believe I have used my professional networks more effectively to assist my inquiry making process.

2. Citing essays was a much faster process this module.

Comments

  1. Hi Nicole

    I am a returning module 3 student. I think what I learnt was "the work has to be done at some point so do it at an early. point "and then there is time to change/form different opinions.

    I now just start writing and making notes much earlier. Its always good to see how opinions have developed and widened due to knowledge gained by research, theory and practice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflective Theory- Task 2c

Task 1A -Professional Profile/ CV

Current Networks-Task 3A