24th September Skype Session.

Tuesday's skype discussion with all modules was helpful to remember that all the topics talked about relate to every Module.

We touched on how ethical procedures are a set of rules that are set to be followed, reflecting on how policies and codes of conduct are constantly changing and being improved in my professional practice. By contrast ethical considerations are more personal and related to your own expectations, standards and morals.

Forms of  pre-existing networks and discovering new ways of networking was also spoke about by some Module One students. This was a really helpful reminder that I can use my professional networks to help me get more information to help with my Inquiry and that I already have a group of people within my professional practice who I will be able to participate in my data collection for Module 2. Use your networks!

Charlotte reassured me that it is OK that my inquiry is constantly changing and that each day more questions are being formed and not necessarily answered!

I hope this is helpful to anyone who was unable to make the skype call!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflective Theory- Task 2c

Task 1A -Professional Profile/ CV

Current Networks-Task 3A