Blog No.1

Saturday 10th I had my first Skype session with Adesola, Helen, Rachel, Natalie, Matt, Michael, Syanne, Ambre and Arghierenia!

Primarily new Module One students introduced themselves and the Module Two students offered some words of wisdom as they embark on their second year.

Here I find myself wondering how 10 days has passed so fast since the Skype session took place! But as the Module Two students mentioned, we all live such busy lives as Professional Artists so it is really important to use the precious time we have and schedule time to study according to our own schedules. Luckily I wrote some notes from the session and made some useful voice notes which was also advised as a great tool to capture an idea or important information in the moment.

Other important information Adesola and Helen spoke about was to read the handbook more than once, writing a blog about the new layer of reflection. Arghierenia mentioned setting reminders on your phone for deadlines ahead of the BAPP calendar due dates and to read other students blogs once or twice a week to keep on top of the game! 

I feel reassured that my nerves were normal and I am excited from to read the blogs of other artists and start my study for BAPP. Thank you to everyone in the Skype session!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflective Theory- Task 2c

Task 1A -Professional Profile/ CV

Current Networks-Task 3A